Abiosciences Inc. is a single cell genomics company focusing on accelerating the development of Client therapeutics through partnerships with the biopharmaceutical industry. Our mission is to unlock the mechanism of diseases through advanced translational single-cell platforms and bioinformatics analysis based on the world's largest single cell RNA database (OmniTM). The company has completed A4 round funding and is growing rapidly in both China and the US market.
This position is responsible for planning and executing the business development activities in US for Abiosciences Inc., maintaining and growing business of ABIO's Next Generation Sequencing (NGS)services and OmniTM product lines. Serves as the primary commercial point of contact for ABIO with key Pharma & Biotech stakeholders and decision makers, as well as key opinion leaders. The position reports to Chief Operation Officer and works closely with the leaders of product development, marketing and project team to develop and execute the most effective strategy to promote ABIO's business in discovery and development space. This position locates in west coast. Responsibilities:
- " Present, promote and sell ABIO's NGS platform service and OmniTM products to existing and prospective customers. Lead the whole sales process from identifying leads to closing deals
- " Engage customers, and promote research capability and capacity of Abio at customer visits, tradeshows/conferences, and any other business development and/or network opportunities
- " Establish, develop and maintain positive business and customer relationships with various roles within customer organizations
- " Work closely with the project team to ensure timely communication and satisfactory project delivery
- " Expedite the resolution of customer problems and complaints to maximize satisfaction
- " Develop quarterly sales plan and achieve agreed upon sales targets and outcomes within schedule
- " Document information in Customer Relationship Management (CRM) including: contacts, pre-screened/qualified leads, and new account information as required
- " Execute local marketing and product launch programs in conjunction with the corporate product development and marketing team
- " Utilize various information sources to gather customer feedback, collect competitive intelligence, and track and analyze the competitive landscape
- " Prepare business reports to management as required
- " Other duties as assigned
Some cool perks :
- " Minimum 2 years of experience in a Sales or Business Development role working in NGS related industries, with proven track record of developing new business opportunities and successfully meeting or exceeding goals/targets.
- " Proven experience in creating successful business development plans and processes
- " Established relationships with decision-makers and budget-holders at key customers sufficient to convert customers from their existing vendor(s) is highly valued.
- " Must be a self-starter, self-motivated, highly flexible, with excellent communications skills (verbal, written, and presentation skills) in English International business or cross-cultural experience, ability to work with international teams
- " Experience with CRM (Customer Relationship Management) software, ZOHO system preferred
- " Proficient in Microsoft Office (Excel, Word, PowerPoint)
- " Travel is required 50-75%, primarily domestic/infrequently international
- " An opportunity to work with a highly collaborative, and entrepreneurial company with great coworkers who enjoy having fun and working hard.
- " Competitive salaries and quarterly bonuses for full-time employees.
- " Equity consideration for all full-time employees.
- " Comprehensive health insurance.
- " Paid time off, sick time, and company holidays, in addition to paid parental leave, bereavement leave, and jury duty leave for full-time employees.
- " Employer-matching 401K plan.
- " New and bright laboratories.
- " Monthly company lunches, fully stocked kitchen with drinks, coffee, healthy snacks.
- " Choice of MacBook or Windows laptop.
Web Reference : AJF/211910123-7
Posted Date : Tue, 18 Jan 2022
Please note, to apply for this position you will complete an application form on another website provided by or on behalf of Aequor Technologies LLC. Any external website and application process is not under the control or responsibility of Careers 4 Executives