LabCorp has an exciting opportunity for a Human Resources Specialist to join the HR Service Delivery Team! The Human Resources Specialist will act as a key contributor within the HR Service Delivery Team and is responsible for delivering superior customer service and providing quality and timely information to the people of the business regarding their general HR inquiries. This is a great opportunity to join a fast paced, fun, collaborative Human Resources team with the ability to be remote! Responsibilities:
- Serve as a central point of contact for employees and leaders for HR related inquires via a Case Management System and phone line.
- Provide superior customer service when responding to employee questions regarding payroll, company policies, benefits and general HR inquires across the company.
- Complete I-9 documentation and process using E-Verify system.
- Facilitate off-boarding activities including termination documentation, final paychecks, exit survey and separation information.
- Process various forms related to documenting Human Resources activities.
- Maintain employee personnel files.
- Perform employment verifications.
- Run various employee reports for company leadership, as needed.
- Participate in and on HR Service Delivery projects, as needed.
2+ years of Customer Facing Human Resources experience required. High School Diploma required, Bachelor's degree preferred This is a great opportunity to join a fast paced, fun, collaborative Human Resources team with the ability to be remote! Experience:
- Superior customer services skills in a multi-faceted environment; in writing, via phone, and face to face.
- Flexibility and the ability to multitask is critical.
- Accuracy and attention to detail is essential.
- Excellent interpersonal, organization and communication skills.
- Ability to interact with many different individuals and prioritize numerous responsibilities.
- Strong computer skills essential, including MS Word, Excel, and Outlook.
- Experience with a Case Management System, a plus.
- Experience with ADP or other similar HRIS systems, a plus.
Labcorp is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer:
As an EOE/AA employer, the organization will not discriminate in its employment practices due to an applicant's race, age, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or veteran status.
For more information about how we collect and store your personal data, please see our Privacy Statement .
Web Reference : AJF/407438280-7
Posted Date : Sat, 01 Oct 2022
Please note, to apply for this position you will complete an application form on another website provided by or on behalf of LabCorp. Any external website and application process is not under the control or responsibility of Careers 4 Executives